- This event has passed.
(Online)Weekly Guided Discussion Session – March 30, 2020
March 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$5 – $35
This weekly group coaching + community event is for anyone interested in fostering communication, leadership, or public speaking skills. We help each other minimize self-doubt, build confidence, and trust our voices, opinions, wisdom, education, and intuition, in order to speak up in a clear, comfortable, and effective way.
Each week will be a guided conversation on a specific topic, prompted in advance.
Topics include things like:
– What it means to have a ‘voice’
– How to choose the right words
– Developing healthy vocal habits
– Non-verbal communication and listening
– How to communicate calmly when I’m upset
5:30 – 7:30pm P/T
Sliding scale $5 – $35
- If you don’t have a PayPal account email Sam for additional payment options.
- 25% of each registration will be donated to Project WeHope, a homeless shelter in East Palo Alto. We can support each other and support our most vulnerable members of society at the same time. Win/win!)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 371 252