Before We Get Started…
It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you! In order to ensure that you will continue to make regular progress, and to make sure we can consistently schedule time for everyone, the following policies are in place. Thank you for your cooperation!
Scheduling & Time Slot Reservation
- Typically, sessions are on the same day and time, either every week or every-other week, for one hour.
- Once you choose a day and time, you will be put on the master schedule and that time slot will be permanently reserved for you.
- Prior to being put on the master schedule and beginning sessions, an up-to-date credit card will be required in your client file.
- This credit card information will reserve your permanent session time and will be held on account until you choose to end your sessions.
- Changes to permanent time slots are permissible as the schedule allows.
- One-time lessons, specialized, impromptu and ad hoc scheduling are also permissible, as the schedule allows.
- In person:
- $140/hour (2 people)
- Skype or FaceTime:
- Pay for 5 sessions upfront, get 15% discount off the total amount.
- Packages are non-refundable and expire 6 months after the original purchase date.
- After the 6 months expiration date, any unused sessions convert to a studio credit for the remaining dollar amount that can be used to pay for sessions or other studio services for any client within 1 year of the original purchase date.
- After 1 year from the original purchase date, any unused sessions or credits are forfeited.
- Payment is required at the time of the session and is non-refundable.
- Cash, checks, PayPal, and all major types of credit cards are accepted.
24 Hour Cancellation Required
- A full 24-hour notice is required on all cancellations in order for you to avoid being charged and retain your permanent time slot.
Same Day Cancellation
- Same-day cancellations are not permitted. If you cancel the session with less than 24-hour notice you will be charged the full amount of the session, on the day of the session, either on your credit card, or from your prepaid sessions package, if you have one.
- No shows are not permitted. If you do not show up for your session and do not contact us, you will be charged the full amount of the session, on the day of the session, either on your credit card, or from your prepaid session package if you have one.
- While clients are encouraged to attend all of their sessions, an ill person will not perform well, or accomplish much, and may expose others to communicable illnesses, which creates hardship for staff, other clients, and the community at large. If you are sneezing, coughing, and/or sick enough to stay at home from school or work, please do not attend your session.
- Same-day cancellations due to illness will be treated like any other same-day cancellation and you will be charged the full amount of the session.
- If you cancel two weeks in a row without attempting to reschedule your session, you run the risk of losing your permanent time slot. You may continue your sessions after you have made contact to confirm your next session and/or find a new time slot.
- If you have a pre-planned reason to take time off from your sessions for multiple weeks, such as a vacation or work obligation, every effort will be made to accommodate your plans and hold your permanent time slot, depending on the length of your absence, as well as availability on the master calendar.
- If your teacher can’t be available for your session, every effort will be made to reschedule your session to a different day.
- In the event that your session cannot be rescheduled, it will instead be cancelled, and you will be not be charged.
- A one-week notice is requested to end sessions.
- If you need to end your sessions before your prepaid package runs out, every effort will be made to fit in extra sessions before you go.
- Alternatively, you may transfer your prepaid sessions to a friend.