Auto Payment Enrollment, Pay-as-You Go
- An up-to-date credit card is required to be on file at all times.
- Pay-as-you-go appointments are invoiced and paid in advance, are non-refundable or transferable.
Auto Payment Enrollment
- Your first subscription payment is due at the time of registration.
- Subsequent subscription payments are automatically processed on the 1st of the month.
- Subscription payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Except for your first month of study, subscription fees can not be prorated.
- An up-to-date credit card is required to be on file at all times.
- You may switch to a different subscription plan, when you choose.
- You must notify of your wish to change your subscription by the 20th of the month.
- The old subscription plan will complete on the final day of the month and the new plan will take effect the 1st of the following month.
- Previous subscriptions plans are non-refundable, non-transferable, and can not be prorated.
- Changing your subscription plan does not affect any rollover lessons.
Ending or Suspending Enrollment
- You must notify of your wish to end or suspend your subscription by the 20th of the month.
- All canceled or suspended subscription plans end on the final day of the month.
- Unused sessions are non-refundable, non-transferable, and can not be prorated.
Scheduling, Cancellations and Rescheduling
- San Francisco: Monday and Tuesday, 10:30 – 7:00
- South Bay: Thursday and Friday, 10:30 – 6:30
- Online: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 10:30 – 4:00
Regular Recurring Schedule
- To optimize progress, a regular-recurring schedule is advised, wherein sessions are on the same day and time, either every week or every-other week.
- Once you choose a day and time, you will be put on the master schedule and that time slot will be permanently reserved for you long as your enrollment is current.
- Changes to permanent time slots are permissible as the schedule allows.
- Regular recurring appointments follow the cancellation policy outlined below.
- If your regular-recurring appointment falls on a day that happens to occur 5 times in one month, you get an extra session for free. Free appointments cannot be rescheduled, refunded, transferred, or rolled over.
Non-Recurring, Provisional, Ad Hoc, or Impromptu Appointments
- If you cannot lock into a regular-recurring time, then provisional, ad hoc, and impromptu scheduling are also permissible, as the schedule allows.
- This type of scheduling does not entitle the students on discount subscriptions to an extra free session for 5 week months.
- Provisional appointments are non-refundable, and non-transferable, and follow the same cancellation policy.
- Non-recurring appointments are scheduled the week prior. Please submit your scheduling request in person or via email no later than Tuesday to have it considered for the following week. Please include:
- Date(s) and times you are available
- Specific location/address you would to meet at (if in-person)
48 Hour Cancellation
- A full 48-hour notice is required on all cancellations.
- Appointments cancelled with 48-hour notice may be rescheduled up to the final day of the following month.
- Due to the busy lives of our clients, in the event that a full hour make-up appointment cannot be scheduled, the cancelled appointment may be made up incrementally, by splitting up the hour and adding a little extra time to future appointments, as the schedule permits.
- Every effort will be made to reschedule canceled appointments by the end of the following month. In the event that an appointment cannot be rescheduled, the appointment will be forfeited.
- Canceled appointments cannot be carried forward beyond the final day of the following month, nor can they be transferred, other otherwise applied to future appointments or services.
- Please submit all cancellation and rescheduling requests via the online client portal. Please include:
- Date(s) you are cancelling
- Alternative date(s) you are available to meet
Same Day Cancellation or No Show
- For clients on a subscriptions plan, if a session is canceled with less than 48 hour notice, or the client does not show up for the appointment and does not make contact, the appointment will be forfeited, and cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- For clients who’ve opted to pay-as-you-go, if an appointment is canceled with less that 48 hours notice, the session will be charged at the full rate.
- While clients are encouraged to attend all of their appointments, an ill person will not perform well, or accomplish much, and may expose others to communicable illnesses, which creates hardship for staff, other clients, and the community at large. If you are contagious, sneezing, coughing, and/or sick enough to stay at home from school or work, please contact us to cancel your session.
- Same-day cancellations due to illness will be treated like other same day cancellations.
- If your coach can’t be available for your session, every effort will be made to reschedule your appointment to a different day by the end of the month.
- In the event that your appointment cannot be rescheduled, it will be cancelled and you may roll it over into the following month.
- Rollover appointments expire on the final day of the following month. Unused rollover appointmentswill be forfeited, are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- InnerVoice Studio is closed on these holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 27 (Monday)
- Independence Day: July 4 + 5 (Thursday and Friday)
- Labor Day: September 2 (Monday)
- Thanksgiving: November 27 – 29 (Wednesday through Friday)
- Christmas + New Year: December 23 – January 5 (Two weeks)
- If your appointment is affected by a holiday closure, you may reschedule the appointment in accordance with the standard appointment policy above. If a lesson/session cannot be made up, a credit will be placed on account for a future appointment.
- Because they fill up quickly, studio rentals are booked on Thursdays for the following week.
- Studios booked at Music City in San Francisco between 11:00 – 3:00 are $5/hour.
- Studio rental fees will be invoiced and paid the day of the session and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you want to meet at Music City after 3:00pm, it is recommended that you book the room for yourself and use the additional time to practice. Please visit musiccityrehearsals.com to learn more about their schedule blocks and room pricing.
- Inquire about South Bay studio rentals
- 48-hour notice on cancellations required.
- Online courses are non-refundable.
- Payment may be applied to the same course within 6 months from the purchase date.
- If the course is not available within 6 months of the purchase date, the payment may be applied to another course, or may be converted to cash value to be applied to future online courses.
- After 6 months, the purchase amount converts to a credit for the cash value that can be used for future online courses.