- This event has passed.
Own Your Voice: Women – Monthly Meetup
September 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
What we’re about
This is a group for any woman who is interested in fostering communication, leadership, or public speaking skills. We help each other minimize self-doubt, build confidence, and trust our voices, opinions, wisdom, education, and intuition, in order to speak up in a clear, comfortable, and effective way.
Each meeting has two parts:
– A guided conversation on a specific topic, prompted in advance.
– An open forum to discuss individual or specific challenges, topics, ideas, etc.
Topics for guided conversation include ideas such as:
– What does it mean to have a voice?
– How to choose the right words.
– How to communicate calmly when I’m upset.
– Developing healthy vocal habits.
– Non-verbal communication and active listening.
When we meet:
First Wednesday of each month.
Where we meet:
Cafes in and around Mountain View and Menlo Park.
We now require pre-registration for each meetup. The location of the meetup is disclosed after you register. To register for a meetup, click the registration link on that meetup.