We help our participants learn to express themselves, overcome shyness, and increase confidence.
Our programs add strength and energy to all forms of communication, creating benefit to all business and personal contexts, from team meetings, to sales calls, to onstage presentations.
Our comprehensive and interactive curriculum incorporates the element of singing, in addition to standard contemporary techniques for communication and public speaking. That’s right, singing!
Singing is a uniquely powerful tool for getting to the root of what is holding a person back in their communication, clearing it out, and replacing it with a sense of calm and confidence. Singing requires a person to try things they are not sure they can do. This could be something simple like attempting to hit a certain note, or it could be something more challenging, like vocalizing a difficult feeling or emotion.
Singing is also fun! Once the participants are past the initial nervousness of singing in front of their peers, they begin to enjoy themselves, and release anxiety, creating a platform to trust themselves, empathize with each other, and unify the team.
Topics to Explore:
The Physical Voice
- Adopting vocal technique for control, health, stamina
- Understanding projection, enunciation and inflection
- Cultivating self-awareness, compassion, patience
- Clarifying intention and focus
- Incorporating your personality / sense of humor
- Connecting with posture and breath
- Building good habits: physical and mental
- Choosing the right language
- Improvising and communicating on the fly
- Expressing needs and building consensus
- Recognizing and incorporating gestures and nonverbal queues
- Listening and holding space for others
- Remaining calm and present
- Communicating through difficult emotions
- Navigating stressful situations and pushback
- Developing a positive outlook
- Pacing / timing
- Eye contact
- Pre and post-presentation process
- Microphone control
- Need something specific for your team? Just ask!
- Increased professionalism and presence
- Ability to speak with clarity and intention
- Enhanced relationships and cooperation
- Ability to navigate situations on the fly
- Confidence presenting in front of a group
- Reduced social anxiety
- Improved leadership
Who will benefit?
Anyone who would like to develop a confidence and comfort that applies to every form of communication, from one-on-one chats with co-workers, to speaking onstage in front of a large room.
Who We've Worked With
Organizations and Clients
We’ve taken our workshops into large companies such as Aruba Networks/Hewlett Packard, and Dell, as well as startup accelerators including 500 Startups and RocketSpace.
Our client list also includes folks from Magic Leap, Texas Instruments, Apple, Cisco, Amazon, EA Games, Facebook, Google, Airbnb, FitBit, Rev, Twitter, Zynga, Boostable, Twitch, June, RackSpace, ZeroCater, and more.
Our participants come from all types of professional backgrounds including attorneys, accountants, developers, engineers, marketers, sales people, managers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and more.
They also come from all over the world including China, India, Korea, Croatia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, Philippines, Italy, Poland, Brazil, Netherlands, France, Lebanon and Switzerland.
We work with people of all genders and sexes, and seek to foster workplaces where all voices are heard,and all team members can thrive.